mardi 6 octobre 2015

CREATION AND LAUNCH OF MY CANDLE: MY PRETTY CANDLE X PEEKABOOOBLOG

myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-8
Well, there is! I think the title speaks for itself right? #sautillepartout
Earlier this year, I had as nice proposal make my own candle with my friends Julie and Natasha in collaboration with the brand My Pretty Candle.

MY PRETTY CANDLE, WHAT IS IT?

Le concept ?
You choose your favorite perfume on the site and inside is systematic jewelry in silver and Swarovski crystals.If you're lucky lotto, Some lucky can find a jewel of gold and diamond worth up to 5,000 euros. (1 Burning 100)
Three types of jewelry are available:  bracelet, ring or necklace that you can choose from when your order.Ideal when you want to make a specific gift to someone or gift "to TOI TOI" not bad too!
If you know me then you know I'm a crazy candle, I must be the only girl to prefer slamming his money in a glass jar that smells vanilla-cupcake-roudoudou, rather than a pair of shoes ... Yes well, that's my crazy passion AFTER makeup, hand them things CLEAR.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-16

REALIZATION OF THE CANDLE:

THE SCENT:

First, you must know that fragrances are developed in Grasse, the perfume town! Class eh? Then start with the most important.
I knew what I wanted and I also knew that I did NOT. Having home a collection of candles to make some jealous Jardinand / Primark, I nosed a little inMy dressing storage my stock to see those I had in larger quantities at the smell.
The fruits do not like. Sweet, I love BUT not too much. If there is one smell I "love" is the "clean". Aka the flower of cotton, also called "Soupline" among Youtubeuses beauty.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-14
It's the kind of smell that, no matter the season refreshed a house, room or apartment and with whom you feel in general all at ease. I'm not telling you not to do the cleaning and hide the misery with that, but hey, you understand me!
After asking several tests of samples with "a little flower," "a little more vanilla", "a little more gently," I have mixed it all! Total: it smells clean but not too too, it's not the smell of detergent chemical that we know, more floral, sweeter with a vanilla point. BANCO I care!
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-11

THE JEWEL:

myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog
I smell now up to the jewel. I love the bracelets but the choice was easy. I confess I did not want anything too complicated at the beginning, but I was trying to give a universe and above all the spirit of this fragrance. I was already in the land of unicorns and sleep in the feeling, that's when I said that finally a unicorn it might be okay.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-6myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-5
It was also enough to fashion this year, I have myself gem but I wanted to LA mine. I opted for the origami sideof the thing, to not give a spirit too "baby" and "small fluorescent pony" purple mane to "the thing I really wanted it to remain pretty" design ". The small crystal Swarovski on his head, that was the final 'touch baby!
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-4

LE PACKAGING :

The packaging  My Pretty Candle  are quite attractive, we see the often comic odor and affixed above the one found in the candle.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-10
You should know that I "means" everything myself, being a graphic designer by profession it seemed pretty obvious. And like that, I can create what I want, but know that it's also a lot of pressure from all satisfy you.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-15
Not too "dead-end" not too "déjà vu" not too "Draw me a cow because it smells like grass" short, I did what I like: a magical world, quiet, softCuckoo Peter Pan syndromeand a hint of blue in the colors of the blog, ofcourse! No this is not just for boys. The sky is still pink that I know :)
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-13

A WELL KEPT SECRET AND MUCH LOVE ...

myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-18
That's all for this for months to hold my tongue and great chatterbox that I was actually pretty frustrated not being able to share this with you, believe me! Create a candle customized with smells that we like and use his passion for art-all this was really making a nice project!
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-17
The more nifty trick and why I accepted primarily was to realize that with my two girlfriends love, just the three of us, who have also, I think well known retransmit their blog universe and sweet personality through their candles.
Blogging is also girls who become your friends in real life, who you talk all day with a smile and with whom you dream to create things simply because you share the same passion !
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-9
So if you want to discover other scents and other jewelry you might like please click here to Julie and here toNatasha.
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-1
If you want to offer a small gift or you are curious to have home candle "Booo" that smells clean, please share it with me all the hashtag #boooxmyjoliecandle  on your social networks. I would love to see you!
Author's note: beware this is not a deodorizing toilet or kitty litter even if it smells clean 

CONTEST:

To thank you for being there for almost 3 years now, I offer you to earn a candle! 
  1. Just to share this photo on your favorite social network  (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) by mentioning me and telling me why you like :) follow the blog with the hashtag   #boooxmyjoliecandle 
  2. Let me comment on the link for your participation!
The contest ends on 04/10/15 at 00h! Good luck to all / all! <3
myjoliecandle-peekaboooblog-7
EDIT: the winner is Chrisitine comment number 10! Bravo to you!
I wanted to thank you all for your nice comments, if you knew how it touches me! I liked all pamper you, know it <3 Juste, THANK YOU.

WHERE TO FIND IT?

The candle Peekabooo x Myjolie Candle is available on their website here exclusively at the price of € 24.90
It is of a limited edition of 100 copies.  Thanks to those who have already pre-ordered by the way, thank you for your continued support, without which I could not do all that. .. #coeuraveclesdoigts
Thank you, also, to the team of My Pretty Candle for this collab 'and my girlfriends in fairy fingers!
So what do you think? =)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire