mardi 6 octobre 2015

WHEN CLEANSING BECOMES SPA AT HOME!

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-demaquillant
There are some days I was invited to a beauty event with the brand  Feelunique, an English website I have known for long before I take this blog that I love order products which often speak my  Youtubeuses  imperialscrunchies.  There are brands I order eyes closed as Stila, Zoella,  F irst  Aid   beauty, This works, Topshop,Bliss  but others I did not hear about daring enough to empty my bank account.  When this evening, I could discover brands that have tremendous success across the Channel. I knew some and others not at all.  '
A brand is clearly out of the lot when the representative in started thinking that it was  THE  favorite brand ofVictoria  Beckham.  I told myself that if  Vicky  loved, there was a way that it also pleases me.  Ah! good  shots of  com 'marketing with the stars, I must admit, I am VERY weak ...
Just got home, so I tested it. This is the cleansing balm brand   Elemis, which, if you followed my S napchat  is mainly for skinsOlda little mature, simply because it contains collagen.  Honestly, given the effectiveness and composition of the thing, for me, it will suit all skin types. 
I do not know you but me:  I HATE my makeup.  I hate that word as much as the word PLAN :)
this kind of lazy ....
I'm having a lot of fun removers well, I find it too boring than having to make room quiet while you're under the rug with a good film ... But ... .it must be done, s inon hello buttons and skin wrinkled in a few years. Sometimes, I opt for the ultimate ploys when for example I am not at home or if a partya little too watered expect: I always Cleansing wipes on my bedside table. in short,  there's  has  reach out.  However, removing make optimum level it is not the "best"  let's agree.  But psychologically it is a little better. 
Since I tested this balm,  c 'has  become a pleasure to remove my makeup c ach evening, even if I'm not wearing makeup me the day I take my foot to use this thing. I have not stopped doing the praise to my girlfriends.  To make me love something as much as I hated to do, typical example:  sport, believe me, is that it was worth it to talk . 
Since we are Sunday, I told myself that this was the kind of article although "cocooning" we like to read, the day we take REALLY care of itself.
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-9ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-5

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN CLEANSING BALM

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm dissolve the foundation, dirt and oil from the skin. Enriched with anourishing blend of oils of safflower, elderberry and optimega, rose and mimosa waxes and padina pavonicaanti-aging, this product cleanses, softens and moisturizes your skin, while the illuminant.

PACKAGING:

This is a very big plastic pot, nothing extraordinary, but the big plus is that it is sold with a small towel sponge like the one found in the institute  to use to clean the product. 
This towel is super nice, once wet with warm water, the effect on the skin is just awesome!  Only drawback, as it is very large, almost impossible to carry on weekends.  I like it so much that I wanted to take two days of break, I quickly abandoned the idea ... #grossechialade
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-4ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-10

TEXTURE:

This is the form of cleansing balm.  I thought I tested everything: micellar water, milk, oils and many eventually not.  I keep hearing about from that of The Body Shop, but it does me gave not want more than that. 
Both say that there, I totally changed my mind so the texture is creamy, melting, and so nice to be applied after a long day!
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-13

COMPOSITION AND ODOR:

It contains vegetable oils 100% natural and herbal cultivated in the United Kingdom. 
It is formulated for all skin types.  Its smell is just great, I almost feel the smells of care  SPA  aka  those costing 100 euros sticking the nose, you see.
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-6ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-1

HOW IT WORKS?

  • I takes a little  product  with my hands, it takes very little. 
  • Then I just heat in my hands and I massage my face for a few seconds.
  • The balm turns into  oil:! Impressive   It's so nice that I can spend a minute doing that to be honest ...
  • When one feels that all the makeup is  dissolved, I use the small towel that I spent under hot water just before, to clean face and neck level "kiffance"  j easy reach 2000%!
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-14ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-11

EFFECTIVENESS:

Mission accomplished, it removes perfectly all the  face!  I was for a time used to use the  Clarisonic  for a deep cleansing.  If I was not doing that, I did not feel totally cleansed, but it was too abrasive for my skin to be honest. 
Here, with  a good product and a self-massage just with the hands, it has the same result, but gently without damaging the skin. 
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-8
Because it contains collagen and skins that  have  I  think past 25 years will be delighted to find this component, which avoids passing through the box  doctor- botox. 
I feel the care together with cleansing, the skin hydrated, purified, bright and  plumped  the same time.  And me two products in one I  gets off! 
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-7

WITH?

You will understand, I can not see removing makeup other than with this product. 
Honestly, I have never believed that  this lazy I had before, would turn into a habit that would make me  kiffer, as well as that of my makeup.  I can spend one or two minutes with my hot towel on the face so that relaxes me.
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm-3
A true  SPA  at home for much cheaper.  Finally, if the product price is not cheap let's agree, given the little he takes every day, and its size, I'd say it should last a good time.  A little less perhaps for those who want to use it like me ALL THE TIME, and that even when they have no makeup.  I a problem? 
In short if you are the  team    "I do not have the strength to remove my makeup" every night I may have found the answer to your acute flemmingite problem! This kind of discovery deserved a post dedicated to this topic .(I think we feel pretty euphoric my writing this article, written in one go ...)  
If you are testing or if you already know (this is not new) please make me a return on it, just to convince myself that I have no psychological concern.  Thanking you !

WHERE IS IT? 

Cleansing Balm Elemis 54 € 91 on Feelunique
-15% Discount on ALL the site with the code CATWALK15
And you, what is your favorite makeup remover of all time?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire