mardi 6 octobre 2015

MY TOP 3 BEAUTY GADGETS THAT ARE CHANGING OUR LIVES FOR LESS THAN 5 EUROS! [VOLUME2]

products-beauty-effective-not-dear
I return today with volume 2 of an article that I think you really liked earlier this year and which was entitled "The top 3 make-up gadgets that are changing our lives! "
Since I was able to make new discoveries owls that I use on a daily basis with these "UFOs of beauty". These are all products less than five euros, so budget level, not bad ...and there you kiffe me not to make you overspend for once right?
If I still use the objects presented in Volume 1, with each new discovery, I'm still taped saying: "- but seriously, I could have also me think". Generally, I start talking to myself, finishing on Snapchat (always alone, facing the Iphone) by saying "Hey, have you seen the mop to clean windows there, it seems that it also puts on hair, i like!
Special article for those who have headaches nothing has the idea to think about cleansing ...

THE VARNISH THAT WITHDRAWS ITSELF: BASE PEEL OFF GEMEY DR. RESCUE

peel-off-drrescue-1
I discovered that there is little time with the new range Dr. Rescue. I loved their drops to dry faster the veneer of the same range, which costs four euros in the well, but that, I must say it is quite ingenious!
For those who are tired of empty their bottle of remover on a single nail or having cramps strength to turn their index in the dissolving bath: know it  can change your life, ladies and gentlemen.
peel-off-drrescue-2
This small bottle  is the basis for your polish and just drop a flexible film on the nail it then simply peel off to remove the varnish in one second only!
peel-off-drrescue-3
Owl invention for this product 2 in 1 that you will probably solvents economies and for the impatient like me,time saving valuable asset.
We agree that the two hours of drying to apply a varnish (base / varnish / top coat / drying oil) is already quite annoying like that right? Big discovery and big favorite for this small pot!
peel-off-drrescue-4

THE MICRO FIBER TOWEL TO DRY HAIR FASTER!

If you are like me and your mane is as long as your scarf in winter, you'll love this thing!  Maybe you already know Me, I had vaguely heard of  Instagram  and a few weeks ago, I finally could test the beast ...
Microfiber towel Hair-3
The principle itself is as simple as sponges micro fibers  to clean windows which function much better in fact than the vulgar paper towel.  (Mrs. board  Boooo  Vandekamp)
So this is a terry towel that you attach behind / on the head, I lower mine because  there's  the  taff and then you wrap around closing button so that it does not move. 
The goal?  It ​​dries the hair much faster than a towel absorbing water. Result: the hair is almost dry then.
Microfiber towel Hair-2Microfiber towel-hair 1
As the team anti-dry hair,  knowing how much it me the abyss, I must admit that sometimes I'm shivering winter so I crack, I leave the fire blower,  but now it's finished!
I also serve in the shower,rather than my poop on head when I do not want to wet my hair that the protectorsof water. The shower cap, I can not, it's too much for me ... sorry
Microfiber towel Hair-4
Other extras? Well, simply and more quickly dry your hair that does not abysses.
If you are followers baths oils like me: coconut or other it serves to wind the whole time of the break and without disturbing you. This is the Aladdin style Sunday night.  The least? From an aesthetic point of view, I think Cristina Cordula would not agree.
PS: (this too cute brush was much talked about on my Instagram, so little catch here)

 A SLIDE IN THE HANDBAG: WIPES  DISSOLVING AND CLEANSING

sephora-wipes-3
I noted somewhere in one of my 10 books blog sheep  HELLO attitude I had to make you a  "what's  in  my bag".  Believe me, I have all my life  LA- it. I'm the kind of girl "you never know! "And I thought you talk about my two indispensable that are still in it, would be required.
The saviors of my nails and my eyes  Fashion in a galley evening at the beach where they are:
sephora-wipes-2
I have already spoken in a dedicated section of my dissolving Sephora wipes that I always in my purse.  It may seem silly and a little  magniaco  around the edges, but if I start having my polish that only occupies half my nail, I do not feel well and very VERY observed.  I  paranoid?  So, I tell myself as just remove!
This means that if I go two  days   I  did not necessarily want to take a whole bottle or bath  dissolving  I  prefer to leave room to my lipsticks  me  you  see.  In any case it's very practice, that you remove all the nails and it does not dry! To find the full review here. 
Sephora Wipes
In Volume 1, I spoke cotton swabs soaked you already eye makeup remover, which saves you a stroke of eyeliner runny or done hastily.
This time, always at Sephora (they are really good) I want to tell you about the makeup removal wipes individual who saved me from a pandi-panda face in going to the beach make-up during the month of August .
sephora-wipes-eyes-2
We know all the makeup removing wipes for face wholesale format and travel formats, except that they are designed only for the eyes. They remove everything, even waterproof and little more, they are the blueberry extract to soothe the eyes.  They are sold in packs of two, one for each eye, not jealous!
As much tell they remove make-up as well or even better, my darling the Eyelashes Demasq Gemey. I you had also featured in my favorite video of last month.
Total, always in my bag in unexpected evening. I know that if I put the blind liner / smoky / waterproof mascara-and they do not resist not need cotton, hop trash!
sephora-wipes-Eye-1
Well, I hope that all these small finds will have you more. It is possible that much of you already know all this but I wanted to do a recap ', since these are the things that I use daily and which are for the budget.  It is not beautiful life !
It can save you a weekend or just for the more impatient like me, have a longer evening matter a series rather than being blow-dried varnish or withdraw #laflemmedelhiver
WHERE TO FIND THESE PRODUCTS?
1. Dr. Rescue Gemey Care / Base Peel Off in supermarkets - Average price € 4
2.  Towel microfiber bath  (around shops ....) Average discount 3 € 95
You know these products?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire