mardi 6 octobre 2015

MY BEST CONCEALER OF THE MOMENT!

concealer-darlings-2
With the fall is already installed and the night falls again too soon, I do not know about you, but for me, fatiguebegins to really be felt! And it feels right in my face good good puffy in the morning: two kilometers of dark circles and traces pillow on the cheek as a bonus, although history betray you in the morning. Basically, I have rarely dark circlesthank you dad, mom  but I still use every time, it's psychological. I mainly am using concealer to hide pimples who got lost on my face or on my sun tasks.
Except that this time, I have highlighted the heavy artillery to hide those eyes pandi-panda. Anti-dark circles, I have not hurteven ashamedand in all brands, are still looking for one that will cover the better without making pies or one that will not go into the fine lines in thirty seconds lap. This kind of time when you are very upset WELL and hast no longer has to start all over after spending an hour on your face. That's how I see that the product is generally sucks. However, there are some that I love, which I often use, and bought all the time.
Because me the morning I need 5 cups of coffee ...
I own all prices, with different textures and finishes.  So I said it was time to introduce my top 4 best  of  thebest.    The alarm clock that rings at the moment is so violent SO although I have the music of  Beyonce  that goes off every morning I told myself that I had to do this article ..  So here is my small selection, there's something for everyone, but beware, it's like care, some will work better on some and others do not, it really depends on your skin type  (combination, oily dehydrated like me)  noted  so!

THE BALM – TIMEBALM: L’HYDRATANT

ANTICERNES TIME BALM-1ANTICERNES TIME BALM-2
It made ​​me the eye  for a long time!  Since the brand is available in some Monoprix in France, it makes me even more desire to discover other products.  I had already tested their products for the  complexion  but  I was moderately appreciated.  Big challenge then for  it then!
It comes as little pot transparent plastic, inside is a small sponge to apply it.  I never use myself preferring to use brushes.  By cons when I slip in my purse, I use it because it is extremely comfortable and pleasant to apply.  It lays good product also.
ANTICERNES TIME BALM-3
Its texture is creamy, melting, I think that's the most I own basis, it is extremely light while covering perfectly what there is to cover dark circles  in  through small  buttons!
There is no package at all and did not file. The plus is that it  protects  the skin and has among its ingredients pretty cool things such as  vitamins   C  and E, soybean oil ...
ANTICERNES TIME BALM-4ANTICERNES TIME BALM-5
+ So the concealer ideal if you want something light while moisturizing at the same time with an adjustable coverage.  
-  The packaging little  practice, it is seen removing the lid and put your hands in it. #coucoulhygiene

MAC PRO LONGWEAR: VERY COVERING

M.a.c Pro Longwear-1
This concealer, I told you in my last video of the favorites of the month.  Since my girlfriend Sanaa  keeps talking to me and after finally tested thousands of times by biting him in his kit  make- up, it is true that I found not bad.  It's a bestseller, it seems to me the brand, many people talk about it and I understand now why. 
Small sheep that I am, I cracked my underwear by paying 20 euros, yes ma'am, for one.  Namely, that I did not buy online, but in stores, at that price, you interest to have the right shade.  The saleswoman found me the right shade (NW25), so I would suggest if it's possible for you to do the same, it will avoid concealer too orange or pink .
M.a.c Pro Longwear-3
His trick was to him, is that it is extremely covering, I had not seen it since the home Kiko (the full coverage) that I used in war mode to camouflage my big buttons. It has a liquid texture yet very thick I have to say that isnot easy to measure.
In a pump, I could make my body with care so when you press it :) The dress is pretty huge: all easy day!
Warning against by if like me, you have dehydrated skin: since it has a matte finish, it pretty brand. On to oily skin you should be fine, but on my own in the evening, this is the ca-ta. So therefore avoids powder not to destroy all my work!
M.a.c Pro Longwear-2
If he covers very well and buttons cover the most stubborn dark circles I mostly use it to hide my tasks sun time they disappear in a few weeks. He does his job very well, if you have tasks due to acne for example, to test then!
+ The perfect concealer to cover all your pimples, dark circles, tasks. There is a wide range of colors, little more it illuminates the eye. 
-  Its higher price and flacon- pump  that distributes too much product, so loss!

NARS – RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER : LE LUMINEUX

Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-1
It still happens in a higher price with it which is also a best-selling brand.  We heard non-stop last year on all YouTube channels and blogs.  Sheep always I cracked.  You really pat on the luxury, because it is a little more expensive than at  MAC. 
I told you I loved that video which is always the case.  For cons, small flat, as and extent of  months  I 've found that it withered really my below the eye  and more than the bottle is finished too quickly.  Even if the tip is, I find very practical and almost perfect, you can not see the end, and we tend to "scrape" the product much without knowing where we are  (if it  is  5  min,  seeks  not  y'en  more)  However, on the upside despite everything, I find very smooth application and I really like his  coverage  scalable.
Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-2
This is one that I find is the most natural with that of The Balm.
Besides it also looks a bit like that of MAC because it has a really bright finish for the underside of the eye. Thetexture is very nice and melts into skin.
Being non-comedogenic and fragrance free, you can be sure that with him, even if you apply it on your pimples, there will be none other ten that appear next like magic!
Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-3
It is light to carry, does not move, but as said above but as and when the day is a little desert goby under my eye. By cons, applied to beauty blender / sponge is a small killing, the result is super natural! My little trick is that if you put a little water on the sponge, this will prevent it from drying too below the eye.
Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-4
+ Whoever is the lightest and creamy providing light to wake up your look  (used as illuminator) 
-  Its price, which empties the bottle quickly, it can dry out the bottom of the eye.

ELF STUDIO HD LIFTING CONCEALER: THE SMALL PRICE

ELF Studio HD Lifting Concealer-1
The cheapest of the cheapest, good quality  is the beautiful surprise in  ELF.  On the site, there are very  good dupes  products that we know are often quite expensive and almost of the same quality at them for a much more affordable price.  Of course, it's like everything, there are good and less good. 
I had already tested one of their concealer that I did not like it at all.  But a few months ago they released a new baby that I spoke to you on video in the studio range, m has  preferred  to Besides home.
ELF Studio HD Lifting Concealer-2
Pleasant surprise for only 4 euros concealer is also covering and pleasant to apply than luxury. The quality is good, it does its job hiding blemishes, dark circles while regenerating the skin. It unifies all well and its texture is very pleasant.
For me it is the perfect dupe of it home Nars with over 20 euros less. Even the packaging is similar I think, though much smaller. Its composition is not bad  "vitamin C, green tea and Mulberry" which would aim to improve the quality of the skin. I'm not a big fan of ELF products for the complexion, I never even tested their cream, but it I fully trust him. I have also spent my little sister, who has acne problems and has validated the thing, it is to say.
Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-3Nars -Radiant Creamy Concealer-4
Like what sometimes, do not rely on price. FYI, I also have one that has a green base to correct redness and pimples, I told you video as the perfect dupe of the home MUFE, I love it too!
+ For smaller budgets who still seek something of quality with good coverage 
-  I think this is the only one that has no downside, except maybe is holding, and again, I quibble a  LITTLE.
concealer-darlings-1
That, I think you have a choice with all those little tubes that never leave my drawers vanities and handbags. I also advise you to stay hydrated the eye, I am especially before bed and in the morning I still apply products for eye bags as Puff off or that of Embryoliss decongestant effect guaranteed!
anticernes-2015
THE BALM - MAC - NARS - ELF (I have different colors for all seasons I specify ^^)
Because the sleeping beauty she is not surrounded awakening when her prince charming comes him roll a shovel fresh breath wellIt is the same for us, who are also all princesses even having slept four small hours: makeup thank you!

WHERE TO FIND THESE PRODUCTS?

ELF Studio HD Lifting Concealer € 4 (awaiting replenishment on the brand's site in France)
And you, what are your favorite concealer?

1 commentaire:

  1. Nars is best choise for many girls why because this concealer is going to bright the skin that's pretty well. Lets visit this site to see which concealer suits you.
    https://rightconcealer.com

    RépondreSupprimer