mardi 6 octobre 2015

SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM NYX: MY RED MATTE LIPSTICK PERFECT FOR BREAKFAST!

nyx soft matte lip cream-monte-carlo

It's been a while since I have not presented lipsticks here you  not?  As usual, I try to calm myself in my posts about it, because I could make you every week if I m 'listening. But it takes for everyone is not it?  For some time, seeing the posts photos on  Instagram  of American women  (always  THEY)  I tried to resist somehow tolipsticks Soft  Matte  Lip  Cream  from home  N. YX.
I knew that was going to be cracking imminent, I saw these three things then just perfect for me, eyes hearts before the screen. AKA es red lips in matt  (my passion)  crazy colors, as well as very small price.  I mean, everything was there so I unsheathed my credit card.  Before that, I still spent hours and hours on Google Image to find "THE" colors that would most please me.  Unfortunately, I liked them all!  I had to make a choice ...  Even if the price is more than adequate, we must not forget the costs port.  Yes, the brand is no longer sold in the Douglas stores or in France, so, we still just the possibility of online ordering.  Oh sadness Oh despair. My arm and my bare hand without  swatchs it was a little mouth, you see.  Because the e-shop  French had just opened, I took the opportunity to spend a small order, the colors that I wanted to be allowed on this one. # commedeparhasard
When I'm on Instagram and I tell myself that this lipstick suits me too GOOD too!
Just received, I started to make you photos posted everywhere on my social networks to show you my magic! I also showed some colors in video, but two meters from the goal, I thought ,  "Booo,  you  can not leave them like that."  I had also 2-3  swatchs  on the blog during my summer essential, but again, I told myself that I had to show you my whole collection!  I admit that for once, I'm happy to make you wantor notwithout spending too much.  The lipsticks generally  ok, it lasts longer, but it often costs quite expensive.  Like what, no need to have a luxurious red to the  fart! (well not too much ...)

SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM DE NYX

nyx soft matte lip cream-8
Quick présentation:
Neither lipstick or lip gloss, here the Matifying Cream Lip. A new type of soft color like silk and gives a matte finish to your lips. Creme Douce Matifiante lip is surprisingly durable and, unlike other forms of matte lipstick, it is also moisturizing.

PACKAGING

The packaging is quite small and handy, plastic  (phew no breaks for Pierrette Richard)  color red is seen outside:  THANK  N.YX. I do not know you, but me in the morning, I've already said, it tires me to have to return any and all open.  A small flat for maniacs like me, black plastic tip is that many brand .  My foundation traces of all fresh on his hands and I you do not like us too.  But of course this is only a detail ...
nyx soft matte lip cream-5nyx soft matte lip cream-4
(Many cleanser was used to make these photos so it is not too  dégeu ... thank you  for your understanding)

APPLICATION

The tip is fairly rigid foam.  It is simply  awsome.  It's stupid, but with lipstick  matte,  it  does not take too crash the application.  Once this is set, single tone Cleansing can touch on pain of permanent-de-la-shame. track Thanks to him, I limit printing does not overflow.  I said  LIMIT.
nyx soft matte lip cream-7
By cons, they are not all equal.  I find some material moves and it's pretty annoying.  Especially for the  dark. So, I found a trick that works pretty good:  We must tap the material on the lips slowly, this avoids the move and once dry, it does move! #derien

TEXTURE:

That's the secret!  I had never known texture as  GENTLE  and  NICE  to apply.  But you know, a matte red lips, I and all forms.  The finished and texture very important to me, because in general, they are quite dry red and uncomfortable to wear.  Here at all.
nyx soft matte lip cream-6
It is a cream texture, as soft as silk as it says the brand, which when applied does not feel at all on the lips.
I told you the video, I tell you again here because I do not own any other brand in a comparable also.  For that alone, I'll tell you want to test them.  Know that even if you have slightly dry lips, it does not mark,  On the contrary, it smoothes out a little: OUF! (well, not style "bench" either your lips huh)
 The finish is meanwhile well matt, liquid application and in  a few  seconds completely opaque.  I am also very disappointed that on my photos of  swatchs I took an hour to dothis is seen, but not at all ...  # vismaviedeblogueuse ...

COLOURS:

Eleven colors are available on the e-shop   French, but I wonder if  there  are none more than that in the US for example.  In  CHECK!  For I remember in my Google searches of several  hours / days / months  I had seen many more colors ... After a quick check, there would be 22 shades (oh my god I have NOTHING SEEN) ...
They are of a remarkable intensity, highly  pigmented!  On  swatchs  hand, I find it is not apparent both  on  the lips elsewhere. 
Only drawback,  but is quite boring, at least for me, when you  withdraw the material of the brush, you have to push and bring out several times before catching a lot of material.  It's not like  Melted  that they are  semi-matt  or color out once and nickel for example.

THE NUDES / ROSÉS

nyx soft matte lip cream-Stockholm-cannes
From left to right: Stockholm and Cannes
nyx soft matte lip cream-swatches
  • These two are almost empty,  I not stop wearing them!  Well here I confess, I have a total crush on Stockholm, because I saw an ad, like what Kylie Jenner was using #confessiondelahonte 

ROSES

nyx soft matte lip cream-13
From left to right: Antwerp and Ibiza
nyx soft matte lip cream-swatches-2
  • Roses that go to everyone, really wearable in everyday life, without making it too!

THE RED / ORANGE

nyx soft matte lip cream-12
From left to right: Morocco and Monte Carlo
nyx soft matte lip cream-swatchs3
  • Here it more laughs! Two colors hyper MEGA INTENSE. I wear them very often, and more particularlyMorocco, a red-orange flashy-flashy! If you're the kind of shy about color, go your way!
Untitled - 1

HELD:

If the sensation of those red lips is super nice, the holding is, in turn, almost flawless.  A touch and again if you really eat anyhow.  The intensity is so present that it remains several hours.  Do not ask me how, I do not always have my stopwatch on me when I put a   ral:)
nyx soft matte lip cream-morocco
Tint: Morocco
I do not know you, but me it made ​​me want to leave on holiday while the country :) As you can see, set apartsome negativesparce que German chipoteI find them just perfect for the price!  And even if they were double the price, I'll buy as much I think. Nice find, so much so that there are that I have almost completed during my summer vacation. 
 And finally a lipstick, you must admit that it must be done, especially in a few weeks!  No,  no,  

I do not eat them. If you are looking red with hues that are ultra strong in one pass, the mat  BUT  comfortableon the lips winter is coming and you have a limited budget, I think you will like them so much that has me.
 Meanwhile, I launch my appeal to despair   NYX:  Please, give us back the brand in France and in store, I want everything  swatcher  to  neck myself!
nyx soft matte lip cream-montecarlo
Tint: Monte Carlo

WHERE TO FIND THEM? 

On the site The Beautyst and that of NYX France  the price of 7 € 40.
EDIT: So that's a problem, do not type NOT me ... On the website of The Beautyst no any color, and those that remain are unavailable. NYX that of France, the shop gets a makeoverfor a while now, Then I think we will have to be patient :) But if you have other sites SURS advise you in the meantime leave comments to help each other! 
What do you think of these lipsticks? Already tested? 

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire