mardi 6 octobre 2015

« PUSH-UP LINER » PAR BENEFIT: LE CAS DE L’EYE-LINER COLORÉ !

Push-up liner-benefit-violet-15
Hello company!  I hope you are well and that I have not missed too :) I return today with an article  make-up and more precisely to tell you about 'eyeliner.  I noticed that it's something that I was too over the last few months since I discovered full of makeup pallet super nice eyes, where I tartinais eyelidstill falling neutral colors. 
Since I love putting on lipstick, I also noticed that blushes, plus liner black plus red:  it was a little too "paint pot" and clearly, I do not work in a circus.
With not much, it was soon the class! (I'm not talking about the cigarette of course!)
During the summer, I discovered new small home  Benefit,  the  Push-Up  Liner colored release, during a visit to the store on Paris with my friend Jess who wanted to discover this place too  girly, I love as.  After slashing eyebrows rule, the nice saleswoman made ​​him test those liners and their new mascaras. 
For me that was  VERY  reluctant at first, I found that purple liner was beautifully  on  her green eyes.  No lipstick, no makeup, just that, which made ​​her doe eyes.  Neither one nor two She broke down and bought live. I felt compelled to try me in good beauty blogger that I am, but by testing the blue.  I made  ​​my  dingo because  clearly, this is not a color I like to wear.  By cons, on brown eyes, I find it so  BEAUTIFUL!  I also told you posted a picture on  Instagram  and to my surprise, you had all adored.
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-5
I thought a post about it would be cool even if the summer is already over. For me, you know, there is no season to wear the colors that you want!  But as I always say  "less  is  more"! 
A quick stroke of colored liner can immediately improve your look, without having to  leave  all  his  brushes  to make a  smoky  takes you three hours. There, in two seconds, the case is settled.  In many safe condition to master it!  Because there is nothing worse than a stroke of eyeliner that looks more like messed roads of corn at a highway fresh.

PACKAGING

Push-up liner-benefit-violet-8
The product comes in a packaging as always   classy-classy,​​ the same as for the black liner colored versions. It shows pictures and some history figures to put you water at the mouth and it always works for me: sheep One day…
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-7Push-up liner-benefit-violet-6

PEN GOOD PRACTICE

Push-up liner-benefit-violet-9
The liner is presented as a pen thick enough that I prefer also to well take it in hand.  I do not like when it's slippery, I'm already not very gifted at the base.
When opening the cap, you can see an orange cap that allows the product to be stored before use to avoid it dry.  I specify because I remained a littleblondebeast for 5 min before the trick ...
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-3

A PERFECT FORM

He patented beveled shape  Accuflex ™.  So that we love, or hate. 
I know that at the output of the first black version, this debate had  by  its size.  I had a sample at  Sephora  and I'd loved it.  Precisely, I think it is much more convenient for those who do not know too the line liner.
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-10
We know the beveled brush to apply the gel eyeliner, I love this technique, but you have to manage the thing. This time everything is included in one product, much more convenient!
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-2
I have long eyelashes and if the tip is too thin it quickly hand in  zigzag  and I fart a bolt, to the ultimate despair to having to leave the makeup remover.  Here, even if I am fair, I always manage to catch up, because I find the very stable tip! 
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-17
The trait wife really the root of my  eyelashes,  without me to repeat myself twice.

TEXTURE ET APPLICATION

To exit the product, just turn down the pencil, and the product comes out with a rather thick texture. 
I think the really intense color that either the black or color for that matter, very pigmented on it nothing to say. 
For cons, the only downside and what really bothering me  (because yeah, I'm Bitchy for liners)  is that you never know how many times he must turn before the product really so.  It is a bit of a K inder  Surprise dosage, you see.
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-11
As I said above, the texture is so thick Do I have to put some on the back of my hand to spread the product well and avoid excess material on my eyelid.  AKA  the big  pie! 
It is a blow to be truth.  I usually liquid textures like most  girls  I  think, suddenly it can be confusing at first. That said, I hate watery textures, and fine tips glossy finishes,  then we can say that everything that I love, despite these two points  negative!

A LINE EASY TO DO (ALMOST)

The line can be thick or thin.  But I find it particularly thick, but I love it.  My little trick if you want thinner, made ​​of light markings along the eye to reach points tapping line along the eyelashes. 
The comma her is easy, no need to give thousands of hits and trait that, I  gets off!
Regarding keeping it on top, I have to take the waterproof makeup remover to remove it is to say!
thebalm-thenudedude2
Some neutral colors to enhance my two darlings palettes, a feature purple and basta! 
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-1

THE COLORS  

It comes in four colors:  blue, purple, brown and green.  We always said that the green on green eyes  c 'is "not recommended", it is the same for the blue on blue eyes, etc ..  Well, I tried and I found it pretty good.  Of course, I avoid the good thick layer, otherwise it quickly makes me mad snake eyes. 
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-4
My favorite remains permanently purple.  Color I have trouble putting on eyeshadow even if advised of the color of my eyes. But I must say that just a feature, I find it super soft, fine and elegant look to dress quickly and without making  head!
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-13

WITH?

Fan of my little Markersliners that I loved to use this summer, when I wanted a  make- up  no fuss!  I'm a fan of matte liners (but that you know!) because in general the color does not move and is intense, c is significant with it too ..  I the vinyl effect on the eyes, I find it  Old- school  sorry!
Push-up liner-benefit-violet-14
If you do not master the liner too, I think this series will be made ​​for you, because the pen is very accurate, although the safe condition to go withbuddy holiday on cocktailsmoderation in thickness.  Moreover, they should think out the book "liner for non-zero?"   Watch out, I file a copyright!
As for me, I already finished my sample of black liner in the same range, I will go  myself  to buy it  in full-size, for the autumn is fast approaching!  #ripsummer

WHERE TO FIND IT?

Push up liner violet BENEFIT: au prix de 25,50€ chez Sephora 
Lipstick I wear: Djulicious hue  Ambitious
Did you know these liners? Would you dare?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire