mardi 6 octobre 2015

TWO SELF-TANNING WITHOUT SUN FOR CHEATING!

tan-without-sun-1

While for some the holidays are over, mine start FINALLY! The short week in the south in June was only the input is not it? These two summer months were quite responsible job level, and up to laze in the sun, while at the same time I see in my scroll newsfeed already "back to school" as well as selections of clothes and candles for fall. But what what? Live at the Martinique me quiet friends ...
Did not really have a tan despite the hot weather  preferring to sleep on the floor with the cat for freshness, I admit, I cheated ... Yes, but not anyhow. With products that allow a "quiet" tan and quite natural my Chewie.The proof, it has not seen it?

SELF-TANNERS: TOO MANY PROBLEMS ...

You should know that 'at the base, I hate  self tanners for two reasons: 
- The smell that would certainly flee a skunk.
- Second, to trace when you do not know to apply it correctly.  If so, you know, the trace on the back of the arm that gently worry noticed.
Last year, I loved the home Caudalie Legs Divine, I wanted to do an article, but a few months later: I hated it!So I could not see much use.  What I liked is that it allowed small and instant tan more, he took off in the shower.  BUT ç has  also meant that if he floats outside and you have no umbrella, everything flows! I experienced this situation, no comment.  Not to mention it really smelled strongly of self-tanner, I was really scared of losing my friends you know.
So this year I decided to try new things to be a hottie all summer without going out in the sun nose. 
- "Oh my vacation?  -" I have Spanish origins, you do not know, I quickly bronze "?  Hashtag  big   mytho" Here are my two babies sunny accompanied me all summer!

LIFE LIBERATA - LOTION AUTOBRONZANTE 

LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-6
This lotion it was some months than I had in my closet, with a huge lazy to test it. Except seeing my friends who were beginning to color while I was still color aspirin, I have emerged. 
I had forgotten that she had a glove for the application which is pretty neat when you're like me to fuck everywhere.
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-8LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-7
I HATE having the self-tanning under the hands and worse, stay like that for a week, this is  THE  SHAME. What's great here is that it is huge, suddenly we can do well throughout the body with, passing well between the fingers  (trèssssss  importantly, yourself, you know), or areas where it is difficult to access. 
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-5
How it works?
With the glove of the same brand we just apply the gel to the entire body.
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-4
I know there is foam, I would have to test, because I think  AC  should be pretty nice, personal, I have it intexture tinted moisturizer gel  in pump bottle.  Bottle, not practice the way, because as this is a gel texture, when I pressed it happens everywhere except on my hand.  #repeindresachambregratuitement. 
Good in the end, I understood the trick, I put one centimeter of the palm of your hand and it's good.  Only negative, but had to know!
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-3
Regarding its smell:  NO  and that's the big point that made ​​me love it first.  I even wondered if it was really a self-tanning  of the shot.
The big plus is that it has a moisturizing formula with marine extracts and organic plants, so it is a two in one rather natural and i like it.
Second big plus, it dries almost immediately, my god it's convenient, I can even don a white T-shirt after if I want to do my Yamakasi.
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-9
It exists three shades, I have the medium and it suits me perfectly.
The product comes out very dark, seeing black, it can be scary (REALLY kind) but once spread on the skin, it is right in the bottom giving way to a small natural golden tan and NOT AT ALL ORANGE. Just the color I wanted.
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-2
The gel having a color, we see that it is applied very important for me, for having tested the progressive milk Mixa I loved, I still had traces an hour later.
tan-without-sun-2
An application
The duration of tanning:  long, I would say.  The brand promises three weeks but about 10 to 15 days by putting two / three times a week for me, of course, you can more.  I find this very correct, given that it does not move and fades without this being seen or leaving traces.
- My biggest fear:  my toast!

FOR WHO?

For girls who want to have an almost immediate tan quickly, without fuss odorless, without a trace  in that can put the clothes then.
The coast "good composition" is the little more.
LIFE LIBERATA Lotion autobronzante-1
Honestly, this is my shot to the heart of summer, I 'am so tested as and for years I did not think so find one someday.  I'll buy next year, it' is on it I too saved my life these last two months.
Points forts
- The composition is clean 
- Moisturizer 
- Natural Color 
- Leaves no traces 
- Odorless 
- Dries quickly 
- Available in three shades 
- Long and uniform dissipation of tanning on the skin
Weak points
- The pump bottle that pours bad product 
- the high price

CLARINS - BODY RADIANCE CONCENTRATE ADDITION

Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-1Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-12
This product, I discovered this year, I had heard so many positive reviews about it on the same product but for the face, that I needed tests.
So this time we do not talk no bronzer really  even if it is written on the tube, but with a  tan  naturally that isflexible. 
Let me explain: 
 it is a concentrate of 'self-tanner that is mixed at its usual body care for an even more moisturizing and firming side.  It's a bit of UFO  self tanners  you  see.
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Body-4
How it works
Mix 4 to 6 drops of this concentrate in the palm of your hand moisturizer body 
Do not trust the tube is really small, but you do need a few drops of each application, think - me,   you're off!
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Body-2
There is a small "button" on the back of the bottle for dosing the number of drops, I find  ca  so convenient, if all cosmetic bottles were like that, we would save money. 
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-11Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Body-3
I mix it with my care for the darling body at L'Occitane Almond which I had already told you here.  The smell of glue Cleopatra FOREVER! # Çavajemesoigne
Firming side on top of my haunches with both products guaranteed.  My cream is white, you can see the color of the  product  above. 
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition-9 Corps
Of course, you can meter the number of drops if you want a more or less intensive tan.  Since you have more areaor like me fat in the legs, you can let you go on the drops.
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-10
At the level of odor, like just before presented carefully, I found that it really felt nothing or not much.  I did not have a stuffy nose though.  Because this is an oil texture that blends then in something that feels good, this surely explains it ..
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Body-6
It does not mark, given that it is mixed with cream and disappears by spreading it. I was a little afraid that once dry  j 'have traces, but nay.  Me Stuff transparent blind not my delirium.
Clearly, you can put your clothes just after  LA- it,  no problem.
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-8Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps-7
I use three times a week, I resumed the habit moisturizers right now, yes ma'am. And s i I seem to find the motivation to put my S omatolinegroscul every night I also make the effort to hydrate,
I increased the number of  gout  because  I did not see an effect by placing the number prescribed by the brand, and finally it works!
Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Body-5
I have a light golden tan that for once, really super-natural, because  or thanks,  alongside progressive. 

FOR WHO?

If you're not patient gender, going your way and you referred to just above product. 
By cons, if you have such clear skin and that you're a  flippette  self-tanning or that you adore you moisturize the body creams that smell good, it will come in handy! Similarly for girls returning from vacation and want to keep them a little tan.
Points forts
- Small handy size 
- Economic dosing system 
- Mixes with any moisturizer 
- Golden progressive Halé 
- odorless 
- colorless on the skin 
- No sign
Weak points
- The price 
- The result is not instantaneous 
- Finding the right dosage: if not enough dosed, few results
Small precision:  these two products are made ​​only for the body, not intended to be applied to the face,  perso I  do not venture myself, I did not want to end up orange as a bottle of Oasis.  I say that, because I know that some are trying the devil and then cry  haha!
tan-without-sun-1
I hope you enjoyed this article.  If you are like me and are looking sunless tanners odorless and with which you can dress you live without orange effect, I recommend these two.
Certainly they are not cheap, but given the efficiency, I prefer that than pay me UV sessions, because helloskin cancer in a few years.  I have enough with my  melasma,  then restrict sensitive.  If you also feel like you have a tan that is natural oiled fry without the sun, I think it will help.

WHERE ARE THESE PRODUCTS?

Clarins Radiance Concentrate Addition Corps  € 39.50 at Sephora 
VITA LIBERATA tanning Lotion Medium € 39.00 at Sephora

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire