mardi 6 octobre 2015

FAVORITE: MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB WITH ALMONDS BY THEBALM

timebalm-6-thebalm

Today we will speak of a mask that J 'ADORE.  I had presented you quickly in one of my favorite videos of the month already, but I wanted to tell you about here too, absolutely.  I do not know if you are not aware, but one of my darlings brands "T he  B  alm" also care products, hair, etc ..  We talk all the time of their make-up products, especially now since the brand has finally established in some Monoprix  (again not mine)  but  rarelytheir care ranges.  It is testing some of their products, including this one which had typed my eye for its odor Almond, that I've  discovered this nugget.
There's mornings less easy than others (that's me every morning ..)
And the others…
It's simple, in my few days of vacation, I only took one mask, it's him.  And yet, the format is not convenient to take on vacation, to be honest.  But me and my ten thousand kits makeup, care, lipstick, had instead!  Yes, I like to put my products by category in kits, I have not assigned their color code, but it can not overdue. 
Organize the girl, always. 
I was so afraid that my job due to my sun  melsama  does come back, I had staked everything on it and I did well.  I will soon present you this little gem which I have not heard on the net, which is however not new, in short, what you expect the  people!?

THE BALM: PEELING MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB WITH ALMONDS 

Small Product dictionary:
"The microdermabrasion exfoliating scrub with almonds is designed to remove dead cells from the surface and leaving the skin soft. 
In white tea, rich in antioxidants, infused almond extracts.
Contains no parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, or sulphate. Not tested on animals. "
Basically, it is a mask that exfoliates the face with unbelievable speed exposure time of 1 to 2 minutes for an instant result.  And that's what I like in a mask is to see results right away!  How does me no patient?
timebalm-1-thebalm

PACKAGING:

I love the packaging home   theBalm, retro and girly.  Unfortunately, I had already thrown the box in my eagerness to try it.  But hey, who keeps them? #lesmaniaques
It is presented in a small pot size, A s I have said above, it is rather large: 70 ml  .J e  find the correct price of the blow.  Especially that it does not take much product two big "lichettes" in hand and it's good.
timebalm-4-thebalm

SMELL AND TEXTURE:

ALMOND!  As I have said in the intro  c 'is a smell that I love.  I am   crazy  range of almond in L'Occitane, I just finished the shower gel and I cry.  I have to have the girl's syndrome who ate too much glue Cleopatra CP widespread syndrome, you know.  In short, this  baby smell, I  gets off!
Concerning the texture, as if this is a microdermabrasion mask, there are small grains inside, it is thick and adheres well.
timebalm-3-thebalm

APPLICATION:

I usually apply my masks with brushes for the complexion, I find it convenient to not cares in the eye.  For here against the texture is too thick to do anything.  I'm my wifeprehistoricand I go out my hands to previously well washed (eh always) and I apply it fairly quickly. Attention c ar it dries very quickly.
It's the second mask this kind I buy, so I know that as is allowed three minutes to ask a general, you have to be fast enough. 
By applying it, I massage at the same time to properly exfoliate my skin with micro grains = and then I wait three minutes.  I rinse it off with my glove in super Glov,  I left most right now. AND VOILA! Attention, it is not easy to remove.  
timebalm-2-thebalm

RESULT?

The skin texture is really clean, but  REALLY.  The pores are clearly less apparent and the skin is smoothed.  In short, I like being passed to the washing machine.  I valid! 
Negative?  No!  If this is perhaps not to be too sensitive skin to me to use it. Even if it is written "for all skin types," this is the kind of mask that attack well, but with me, it does not itch, nothing.  Although less than in Bliss  I still, to whom I was just looking for a replacement.  It's much sweeter because it contains much stuff "healthy".  Basically, you do not risk picking up shreds of skins on the floor then.
timebalm-7-thebalmtimebalm-8-thebalm

IT'S HARD TO TEST OTHER MASKS NOW ...

To recall, the principle of microdermabrasion is to remove dead skin cells that we can not properly remove a type masks with "normal" or  scrub.  This is often done in cabinet dermatologist and also in the beautician.  I discovered this at the mine no longer turning a  dépoilade  of haunches.  I really want to try to remove my melsma  who returned during my vacationtogether with my kilos But the price of a session is very high around 70 euros. #laruine
So in the meantime, stay on it much cheaper Mask 20 balls, which the baby feels fresh and I think that works just as well.  It is almost on par with the  Glamglow  for me, maybe even if somewhat less effective at the time. 
'is my new passion now exfoliating masks of this type, I'm on my second brand I tested, if you know of others please tell me in the comments!
timebalm-5-thebalm
In short, if you have oily to combination skin, the condition of your skin makes you freak  (buttons, large pores, dull complexioncimer and Mother Nature)  And you do not have fifteen minutes before you to a clay mask, it will clean all in one minute flat!  Also effective than care in institute, I would not put the aesthetic salons unemployed ... But   good!:)

WHERE TO FIND THIS PRODUCT?

Unfortunately it is not easy to find in France, I think he is not for sale with us .. but:
1. GOOD: Peeling microdermabrasion scrub almond THE BALM:  On sale now at the site of  Pascal Costes Price: € 42.00 promotional price: € 21.00
2. Also on the site Feelunique priced at € 43 09: careful delivery is England!
Did you know this type of mask?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire